This exclusive and secluded property is situated on a hilltop only 250 meters away from the sea with a spectacular view to Es Vedra. The property is located in a quiet neighbourhood adjacent to the beaches of Cala Conta and near to the village of San Jose. Some of Ibiza’s best secluded beaches are just a few minutes walk or drive along the spectacular coast.
Es Vedra views has 6 good-sized bedrooms, 2 of them in the guest house. All of them equipped with en-suite bathrooms and walk-in showers. The two guest rooms in the guest house share a bathroom.
– The master bedroom is spacious and located on the first floor with a spectacular view of Es Vedra. It has a free standing bathtub, a walk-in shower, lots of storage and a separate toilet.
– The orange guest room located on the ground floor offers direct access to the pool terrace with a view of the sea and Es Vedra.
– The blue guest room located next to the orange bedroom faces the garden. It is spacious and has a large bathroom with walk-in shower.
– The black guest room is located closest to the kitchen and the living room, next to a study equipped with a small office desk and an iMac computer that is available for all guests.
– Two more guest rooms are located in the guest house and share a bathroom. The guest house is located in the quiet part of the garden and is ideal for guests that return late at night or early in the morning to the villa without disturbing the guests in the main house.
ES Vedra Views has a cutting-edge home automation system, and a high-end alarm system offers two modes of operation, a home mode, and an away mode. 24/7 a security service is alerted if an alarm event gets triggered (5 types).
The villa is perfect for families; with its hilltop location, the 3300 sqm plot has an almost flat and safe green garden, surrounded by a high natural fence. To make it a safe place 10 professional security cameras cover the entire outside area.
The Cala Conta beaches and waters are some of the nicest setups that Ibiza has to offer. Golden sand, crystal clear waters and sheltered by a rocky coast make it the perfect place to enjoy the island’s vibes and famous sunsets. Some of the islands favorite hotspots are within 5 minutes including Sunset Ashram and Cotton Beach Club
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.